Tuesday, October 24, 2006


Dear xxx,
My sincere thanks for your kind email.
Your thoughts about my work are important to me and I am grateful for your interest.
May love be your guide in every moment of your life.

Paulo Coelho
www.paulocoelho.com.br
www.wariorofthelight.com.br

The above is a reply i got from Paulo Coelho whom i wrote to when i finished reading The Alchemist. i extended my heartfelt gratitude for his genius. well, i am sure that is a preset reply...but it is better than nothing. at least i know i am heard. well, someone can try sending another message to PC and see whether it is the same reply.
*unlike a local institution which i wrote to and got no reply.

2 comments:

-ernny- said...

MUAHAHAHAHAH! YOU ACTUALLY WROTE TO HIM? :O
Hey, what made u read the book in the first place?
U know how the first book from the writer will always have a special place in your heart? I really think Veronika Decides to Die was better.;)

escape2 said...

i will read VDTD after i have finished all the books here. Bro just keeps buying!
u were the one who made me buy his book. remember in your blog, one of the people you wanted to meet was him?? so i decided to get his book loh and i have heard about his as well.