Wednesday, April 25, 2007

am i in deep shit?

What is the purpose of a survey form?
are you supposed to write your name down and be identified?
well, i filled one and was singled out for the comments i made. what is wrong with giving constructive criticism? according to the surveyor, i might be in hot soup for giving my opinions and not heaps of praises for the programme.
well, too late, that is what i think and the form has been submitted. changing whatever i have written would mean changing my stand.
the others i am sure feel the same but no one dares to voice out. someone voiced out support for whatever i wrote earlier when the surveyor mentioned my comments. is it a bane or boon to be out-spoken? or am i digging my own grave?
i just feel a streak of rebelliousness running in me. can pms do that to you?

2 comments:

Unknown's said...

You can speak about anything here in Taiwan..so, I guess it wasn't your problem...

escape2 said...

that is taiwan....here everyone has 'conservative' minds...???