Saturday, March 14, 2009

one slow week ahead


life has been pretty mundane lately, hence the void.

it gets like this everytime this time of the year. after the initial excitement at the beginning of the year, things are slowly going downhill after the first quarter.
am having my one week break now and i guess i won't be doing anything much. stay home and watch movies. just have to run one errand that is getting my passport done. my passport expires in september so it is useless now.
there will be a short trip to hk and macau to look forward to in april, april 17 to 20 to be exact. shh....dun tell those ppl at work ok. i have applied for my leave and the boss has signed it. so keep my fingers crossed that all the hotel bookings and stuff will go smoothly. sis is in charge of booking the flight tickets, while i search for the hotel. gosh, it is so tedious looking at the prices and locations and rooms. mind you, rooms in hk are not cheap. first 2 nights will be in hk while the last one will be in macau. so anyone has any suggestion or you know anyone who will be so happy to lend us a bed there do tell me. i will make sure i bring you back some lou por peng or almond biscuits as souvenir. ;)
i will be playing the tour guide with my illiterate chinese skill while sis will be opening her eyes to the new sights and sounds. let me see, this is like my 3rd time there. well, i still hope to catch something new. oh, anyone would like to join us?? it will make eating more fun as we will be able to try more food then. dishes are big there. definitely no dim sum if it is just the two of us. and oh pleeaasee...do have some sales while i am there ok? haha....

No comments: