Thursday, December 15, 2011

drained dy

song of the day is this:


i am not sure if it is suitable for how i am feeling....but i just can't help thinking of the chorus- i wanna cry, i wanna fly....


oh my back is so stiff....for sitting downstairs facing the netbook instead of sitting upstairs in front of the computer.

oh where oh where is my parcel no. 2?? the last i checked at the online tracking system, it is already in kl sorting centre since yesterday. so when is dhl sending it to my house? tomorrow is already a friday.

and i have been losing my sleep few nights in a row. yesterday was horrible. my body ached so much that i did not know how to position myself on the bed. and my mind was wandering and worried about things downstairs.

my grandfather has been relegated to sleep in the store room on his foldable bed now. and he slipped and fell on his butt earlier tonight. we had trouble getting him up again...but thank god his fall was not hard. his limbs are also losing strength.

grandma is sleeping with aunt's maid now. i am so so so thankful for the maid for her presence here today. she is the one following grandma everywhere she went today. she was the one who wiped her too. gosh, but she is leaving tomorrow and i am not sure if she is coming back next week.

my cousin is coming back tomorrow and i guess she and i have to take turns sleeping with grandma. and gosh, grandma wakes up at 5a.m. and in the morning, she is usually delirious.

like today...i came down at around 9a.m. and she and the maid were sitting in the kitchen. i asked her if she wanted to have her breakfast and she answered me that she wanted to go on a fast and die. don't eat and die. aiyoh...but i finally managed to get her to eat her breakfast and things got better from there. her hand is ok now...slightly swollen but that is all. no change in colour.

i better hit the bed too. but the tummy is slightly bloated after eating damn good musang king durian. will do some reading first to make my mind tired. am physically drained dy. tried taking naps in the afternoon but failed. although grandma wakes up early, she takes so many naps in the day...as soon as she sits on the chair, then she dozes off.

another song comes to me now, one of my favourites and i still can't find his cd. leonard cohen singing hallelujah. his cd is on sale in amazon so if anyone is ordering anything, can i tumpang? hahaha

1 comment:

web development india said...

I am very pleased with the thought and don’t feel like adding anything in it. It a perfect answer.