Monday, July 30, 2012

all things kitty

i am having a headache now and i have been sulky the whole day.

was disturbed in my sleep and i only managed to sleep at 2 plus. at first it was too hot and my skin started to get itchy....so i was scratching away.
then i decided i would have to be selfish and switched on the air-conditioner. no earth warrior then.
after the room had cooled, a mosquito came to bug me, attacking me on the face. one lucky slap, and the mosquito met doomsday.

only then i started my descend into slumber land.

i will try to get a nap this afternoon. this headache is definitely going to stay with me if i don't take one.

today, i will reveal hello kitty collection from swarovski which i got.

a coin purse. i don't know how i am going to use it yet.....well, we will see. i have 2 pouches stlil idle and unused. gosh, i am turning into a hoarder.

my birthday present from sis and her family. it is rm40 cheaper than in malaysia and i have someone telling me to help her get one already. my sister bought it at costco. how i wish there is a costco in malaysia. they sell better things than tesco, giant and carefour.


this nooka watch, hello kitty limited collection, is not mine. just saw the deal on dealmates. going at 30% discount. will look cute on girls....but not on my wrist of course.

No comments: