Saturday, September 08, 2012

klcc regular

my sister calls me a regular at klcc, well, i guess she is not totally wrong.
everytime i go down to kl mall, it will be this one. it is the convenience and familiarity with the place that makes me shop there. do i do a lot of shopping in kl? errr.....personally, i don't think so. hahaha.....
i sometimes have to shop for others, hence you might have misunderstood my shopping trips.
and, don't forget, i sometimes shop online too nowadays, so those kl trips are not necessary for my personal shopping.

so i went to klcc again yesterday because of the lure of vouchers from isetan. i don't usually shop at the isetan in midvalley or 1 utama. the one here in klcc is the biggest among the three, so why do i want to shop in the other two places??

so my aunt, my sis's mother-in-law and i ......shopped lah......at the cosmetic section and got our vouchers. then with the vouchers we got, i bought a blouse for mom, my aunt also got a similar blouse and my sis's mom-in-law got a handbag. everyone was happy.

no photos of our shopping loot to show you ;P
but i do have photos of food to share.

first place- ben's again for a late lunch.

curry laksa

softshell crab spaghettini. love this!!!

condiments to go with curry laksa

lemon meringue tart

chocolate truffle torte. heavenly. it is like a big piece of smooth chocolate. i only had half of it, and i was done. i did not have any of the dishes mentioned above since i had chicken rice at school before i came. checking out new desserts at ben's is one of the favourite thing i like to do when i dine there.

then for dinner, we had chinese food instead.
we went in when we saw 50% discount for dim sum.
these were the dim sums we ordered.

we ordered an additional signature stir-friend vermicelli. we acted too fast when the plate arrived at our table, but luckily i still remembered to take a photo of what i managed to scoop into my bowl. it was good. like the chunk of scallop they put in too.

and i thought i was going to go slow on my food intake on friday since i had a kfc-meal on thursday night. guess when you are going out, it is hard to stop.

well, i will try to control myself at home then. it will be just corn soup and just some wantans for dinner and oh, vege ;)

No comments: