Sunday, November 04, 2007

1 year 24 days

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

woo woo, without me realising it, i have been blogging for more than 1 year. i thought i started in november but it was actually october one year ago. how time flies.
blogging has given me an escape and the opportunity for me to write! i need to practise my writing some where besides e-mails.
and this blog has been sort of a one year journey so far. happenings in life are reported here and it helps to keep a record of my life so far although it is not out-of-this-world.
and this gives me a chance to say a big thank you too for those who choose to spend their time going through my posts (be it glancing or reading).
i won't go on anymore...or else it will be like an oscar winning speech. it has been enriching so far...let's hope this will continue till i finally lose my ability to write.

No comments: