Thursday, December 20, 2007

seek n throw

oh, i just so love to throw things out!!! call me the thrower if you want.

i have been getting rid of things here and there these few days. check a corner here or there, pull things out, sniff sniff, think think...no use, throw! TONG!!!

and of course i get scolded if i am found out by the others 2 women in the house (mom and grandma). anything that i deem useless and not worth keeping, i chuck. but for them, dun throw first, we need to keep them for spares or when we know what to do with them in the near future.

AAAAHHH!!! that is why i have been throwing things secretly. (is there a term for this action?)
i can't stand clutters. they make me stuffy. i think the more space there is, the better it is. one can even think better.

and that is why i love those modern, contemporary interior designs. but i guess this will have to wait till i get my own abode.

4 comments:

rockysamsung said...

OMG, i so hope my mom is like ur mom or ur granma, and did i use the word anywayz?
oh ya, i found it.
I learnt it from yu joe ANYWAY,
kekeke, right use eh?

escape2 said...

OMG! you want your mom to be a hoarder?? why???

rockysamsung said...

I so wanna keep stuffs that my mom so wanna throw away...

Anonymous said...

OMG, my mom just scolded me for not tidying my room.
She threatens by saying if i dun make my room nice she's gona call some indonesian gal to clean my room