Thursday, September 02, 2010

new look for shanghai ;) thank you sunshine

okok....have to rush through this post.....i have to wake up in 6 hours time to head to work tomorrow. one more day to go and then it is to shanghai from 4th till 13th.

very very anxious ah....the bag is all packed....dad will faint when he saw how big my bag is...will post it tomorrow. dad only went with a backpack...you know like normal nike backpack.
i always bring more because you dunno what kind of things you might see and buy when you travel. and i like to bring more clothes too..hahaha...can change everyday mah for better and nicer photos. ok, vain again.

now talking about vain.....u get to see me in my new perm because of this morning's beautiful sunlight through the window. ahahaha....no special effect added ah....well er if you take my aviator as an add-on then that is the special effect loh.


macam got flashlight kan??


you can see the curls better in this one. agree when i say that i feel bouncy?? when i come back from shanghai might have to go for a bit of trimming in front. was in a rush when i went for this unexpected perm. love the colour too. so in a nutshell, love it.

today's fun activity besides taking (ahem) gorgeous photo of myself, it also included a visit to crocs warehouse sale at ikano centre. it started today and will end on 5th september. go if you are a big fan of crocs especially if you wanna buy for your kids. ladies don't have many choices. men's range also not bad. the most expensive pair is rm80 and the cheapest is rm30.

this was the queue at around 11a.m. these people don't have to work ah??? my aunt and i queued for half an hour before reaching the entrance here:
this is how small the place is and look at the crowd lah. some ppl used box to keep their purchase. i did not get any for myself.....can't put my feet into those wide front rubbery shoes. wanted to get their mary jane if there was my size, unfortunately i only saw size 9 in grey.

my aunt got these 2 pairs...the slippers is hers and she said she wanna give the pair of black mary jane to siew for her to wear at work. i hope siew can fit lah. one pair is rm40 and the other is rm30...but i dunno which. both also from kids range.

after the crocs purchase, i quickly rushed to my appointment at vista while aunt met her friend. the doctor said everything is fine with my eyes....but the left eye is slightly drier. so i guess i have to put more artificial tears especially when i am on the plane. but it would be better if i sleep, then i dun have to put at all.

so aunt met her friend and got her daughter's macbook pro 15inch.




very light indeed for the size. should go and get a pouch keep the notebook. i will see what i can find here in malaysia or in china.

okokok time to sleep. hope i can go online in china. keeping my fingers crossed for a smooth trip.

dad called from nanjing and told me he would be taking saturday's morning train to shanghai. so i will be the one waiting for them at the hotel. i am scared that i might not find my way to the hotel.....scary ah...my first time travelling alone. hopefully my chinese can help me find my way and i will hail a taxi driver who knows where i wanna go. pray for me ah. thanks in advance.

2 comments:

quin_quin said...

happy holiday...

escape2 said...

tq