Saturday, June 08, 2019

BREAKFAST AT COCOBEI, DOCKLANDS, MELBOURNE

this is definitely a throwback post. went to Melbourne end of February 2019 for Eminem rapture concert with my brother. what a concert it was...eminem could really rap and rapped non-stop he did for 1 hour and 45 minutes.

well as usual, when one is in Melbourne, you can't miss the interesting brekkie served in the numerous cafes you can find everywhere.

this time I landed at docklands. my memory of docklands is Costco...hehe... I just love shopping there.
the cafe I visited there is called Cocobei. quite a new one in the area and I can see already quite popular with visitors around the area whether for dine-in or coffee takeaways.

the food presentation is not bad and the portion is good for the price one is paying. food quality wise- nothing to complain about. we ordered all the below to share.

can't recall the name of this dish from the picture here.

their big breakfast set.

for those who would love to have some seafood for breakfast.

pulled pork with egg Benedict if I recall correctly.

fried chicken 2 ways. can't remember what the ways are.

this is my artistic take from the bar watching the staff doing their work. it's therapeutic when watching other people work when you are on holiday. it reminded me that I was actually on holiday and I had all the time in the world to spend gazing and taking in everything around me without a care for others.

No comments: