Friday, June 07, 2019

Revival

it's been almost four years since I have posted anything here and I thought I have forgotten the password to this blog.
well, I know I have almost forgotten the name of this blog when I couldn't even find it (I forgot to put the '-' after 2). so it has really been that long.
so what is making me write again?
well, it is just me rambling actually. the new laptop keys are kind cool and the sound is kinda therapeutic. I also feel that I need to practise my English more as I feel that I am having problems recalling words I used to know how to use. so writing is the solution.

what has or has not changed in these four years?

  • still surviving in the not-so-new job....because the workload seems lighter with less things to focus on
  • new laptop....ahem....but still another MacBook Air 13"
  • slimmer and body looks fitter...
  • not buying or that crazy over branded bags. 
  • still love travelling and actually travelling even more times a year now that I can apply leave whenever I want and the boss ain't not that cruel not to approve my leave
  • work wardrobe is getting bulkier though seems the body seems to be able to carry many looks
ok....enough of my narcissism. I will try to post some travel pictures in the next posts. but gosh....not so soon....when I find the time and when I can recall  the details of the trip. 

hello to revival of the blog!

No comments: