Tuesday, December 21, 2010

how i cry for you tiffany!

WAAAA!!!! early in the morning and i gave a tearless cry. why tearless??? buckets of tears also cannot salvage the damage done. WAAAA!!!!!

it happened at 8a.m. right before i left the house for the meeting. was wiping my hand dry when it broke.

can you feel the heartache???

the beads falling down and then jumping all over the floor...ooh...the heart attack.
i picked up whatever i could and put them in a pouch. grandma who was already up said she would sweep the floor and search for more. she found 9 beads.

now this is what i have:

the chain broke! damn it! so fragile. the chain clasp got loose i think. there should be around 10 more beads lying around somewhere on the floor downstairs. do you think tiffany can fix it? will try my luck when i go to klcc.

for the meantime....let me grieve tearlessly.

4 comments:

Fely said...

All Tiffanys come under warranty. Get it done as soon as possible. Never mind the rest of the balls, they should just replace this. I feel for you...I can imagine if it happened to my set.

escape2 said...

yeay!! that is a huge relief. will try to get it done as soon as possible....and that means going to the mall!! hahaha

aniq said...

We Muslims believe in this prayer -whenever something is ruined or have gone missing. I do think in times like these, it would come in handy.

* Please, please God, whatever you have taken from me, please replace with a better one. Thank you. *

Chant that continuously. :)

escape2 said...

aiyoyo...if i were to chant that....i would have to fork out more money from my own wallet for a bigger thing then.
my own hard cash was used to buy it. so i won't be so greedy lah. but if there is someone who wants to get me a gift, anything will do. ;P