Friday, December 17, 2010

sneak peek

let me reply to a comment first......

well miss peng peng, did you get a message from me on facebook???? no right? so i guess your guess is wrong.

heart attack moment is not over yet......

so you guys peek a little at my purchase lah and i am sure since everyone coming to this blog is either brilliant or intelligent, you guys will make out what that super purchase is.

can anyone piece the puzzles together???? aniq and quin cannot do this task. they were there when i checked out the alternative to my actual purchase.






want more????
let me take my moments with this purchase ah...hahahaa
more to come tomorrow

3 comments:

PengPeng彬彬 said...

haha i should have known better !! after seing the emblem on the 'thing' i knew instantly... hahahah

c2minnie said...

walau another mulberry bag?! very rich la u woman ;-)

escape2 said...

huhuhuhu....
i am anything...but rich.
kinda regret that mega splurge. now bank balance...haiz.....

wonder how long this guilt will last......hope it is going to last for a long long long time....then only will i get another bag after that. haha...
or....a macbook