Tuesday, January 08, 2008

love me or hate me

since it is the beginning of the year, i start the job anew. and i can still profess my love for this job (just wait till mid-year and see what i have got to say then).

i love that they love me. i love that i can see the enthusiasm in their faces. i love that i can bring change. i love that i am a breath of fresh air. i love that i can dress up to go to work. i love the mixing and matching of tops and bottoms and shoes. i love accessorising.

i am controlling the anger in me when i thought of the parking space that has been taken by another new colleague (newbie just dunno the rule). i am breathing deeply when i see the inconsiderate neighbour who has taken my parking space and has not moved out. i am just waiting for the neighbour to find his/her conscience and tell me that "you can park the car in the porch again and sorry."

i look at the sky with hope everyday and mutter little wishes "please dun rain and let me go out and run". i wait anxiously for the caterer to come everyday at 5.30pm with the day's dinner. aaahh....soup. i look forward to the end of the day and to plonk my tired body onto the bed under the comforter for that well-deserved rest.

aaahh....i love this post. ;)

No comments: