Sunday, February 04, 2007

been really busy recently. sorry there is nothing much to fill in as well. when i thought of something to write about, the computer was occupied. well, just my luck i guess.
the travelling plan has hit a snag. beijing might be a dream only now. blame the wau bulan airlines! they actually retrieved the confirmed bookings i had made through a travel agent and instructed all passengers to go and book their tickets through their online travel fair. fair my foot!!! previously i managed to get my ticket for only rm16++, now the price is rm24++ for my travel period. how unfair is that? if i go in may or june, i can get quite a cheap fair, but no one will be free to bring me around then. if i choose to go via others airlines, the price is still around rm21++ or less which i think is still expensive to go to beijing ah :(. will wait and see what my housemate say. the wau bulan can fly far far away lah, i will find some others means to go.

No comments: