Saturday, March 31, 2007

blah, blah, blah

a quarter of a year has just passed by. oh how time flies. not that i am worrying about getting older and turning the big 3-0. on the contrary, it's like i have found peace because i have reached this milestone in my life. life has been good to me. i have a job, i have done some travelling, i am healthy (touch wood) and i am alive!
what more can i ask for? maybe the problem is with this contentment. it makes you not strive harder to go further and higher.
i even feel contented with singlehood (mom will smack her head knowing this). so how am i to fulfil the resolution made for 07??? i need excitement in my life!!! where is that guy who will sweep me off my feet and make my heart palpitate non-stop? i guess this kind of thing will only happen on screen, huh. am i asking for the impossible??

4 comments:

cristianoronaldo said...

hope god will bless u.....

escape2 said...

bless me with wat???
cristiano ronaldo??
i want...

Unknown's said...

How come I don't have your contentment? I want too....

escape2 said...

my contentment is not a good thing. dun learn. it makes me lose desire and the fire in life.