Thursday, June 05, 2008

thing only you get to see in a small town





does anyone have any idea what this man is selling??? it tasted a bit fishy and chewy. well, we dunno either even though we had pieces of whatever he was grilling in our stomach and nope...we are still walking and laughing. nothing happens to us...all hale and hearty.

he was quite a draw for those kids playing at the playground. after all, those sticks were not expensive. rm0.20 for one stick. and jet got 10 of them. he told me that this man sold his stuff too outside the school. where can you get such cheap food nowadays? even a candy now is 10 cents a piece.
this is one of the simple things which still exist in small places. the simple things in life which simpletons enjoy. why does anyone want to think of complication when feeling uncomplicated makes you light on the feet? hell, i am a dead optimist...and i believe there is a solution for every problem that exists. just depends whether you want to take the solution or not.
be happy with simple things in life. heck, even reading the morning newspaper while having my breakfast makes me happy. it is the thing i enjoy doing most in the morning. dun make me skip my breakfast! i will be all groggy. what are the simple things in life you enjoy?? seeing someone laugh and seeing them giving me all ears make me satisfied. having a little reading time at night before i go to sleep give an end to a beautiful day. getting e-mails from friends make me feel glad that i am still keeping in touch with them. and oh, seeing beanie's face while he is being caressed would just put a smile on everyone's face (ok...i am bias).
care to share with me??

1 comment:

-ernny- said...

Having a home-cooked meal with family/friends.

Going to the pasar malam with my parents!