Saturday, November 29, 2008

italia...ci? no?

damn it!! doing all the research and searching online make me so frustrated. coupled with the problem of booking via ryanair makes me wanna kick the pc. AAAHHH!!!!
i wanna go to italy! i wanna go to italy! i wanna go to italy!
it was so difficult to get aunt to settle on a date in the first place. then i had to draft an itenary for the trip. then finally i got to proceed to booking the flight ticket.

but before i manage to get the tickets, the problem started. i chose my date, i chose my airport, i chose no luggage to check in....then they come out with this message:
Please Confirm you are an EU/EEA citizen and will present a valid EU/EEA passport or National Identity card at the airport (Driving Licence not accepted)

then i click no to the above and proceed to give my name. lastly when i clicked continue, it tells me to confirm that if i am eu/eaa citizen....what the f***. i clicked no again. but it just refused to proceed for me! so am i supposed to click yes there? but when they ask for eu passport...what do i have to show them?

anyone who has any experience booking with ryanair please drop an answer. i travelled with ryanair before donkey years ago...and they had no such thing. new regulation ah?

No comments: