Sunday, January 04, 2009

what a way to start

HELP!!! how am i supposed to wake up at 6a.m. tomorrow and start work at 7.30a.m. and work work and work till 1.10p.m.??
what is your problem you may ask. well...this morning...sleep came only after 5a.m.!!! 5 bloody a.m. when ppl in the malay village behind were starting to take their morning shower!!! yup, i heard that sound of water splashing! i was tossing and turning the whole night and morning trying to fall asleep. how??
at midnight, i felt hungry (well, it was dinner time in germany) and when i finally rose out of bed at about 12noon, i had no appetite.
so what is going to me my meal time for the coming week? i will just stuff myself with something when i wake up to warm-up the engine. and then i will be doing the zombie walk till noon and my battery falls flat because i do not get enough sleep. i dread this!
i guess the body must be getting old already. and the back pain does not help either. dunno the reason for the pain but it already was there in germany.

and ooh...the cleaning i have to do back in bidor after this. WAAA!!! all the dust which had settled on the furniture and the floor. sweeping, mopping, wiping, arranging, etc. can someone send me a fairygodmother?? haha...i can think of one in the form of ah queen whom i have specially requested to help me and of course she being so obliging to my request cannot say no.

the sneeze has come and the eyes are so dry. you will not see me chirpy and excited to start work tomorrow. i just need enough power to last me till noon. so please grant me that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!!!Gud luck to u...and keep a nice mood in ur work...

rockysamsung said...

Im gonna "miss" school!