Sunday, November 06, 2011

bag no more....for the moment

photo taken from www.bagaholicboy.com

does your heart palpitate when you see the picture above???

well, i used to....but at the moment, it has no effect on me. that is chanel's special collection for christmas this year.

i am nonchalant with bags at the moment. hhahah....surprise surprise. my balenciaga purchase reminds me what a big hole i have burnt in my pocket and that bag is really an all occasion bag for me. well, it might not be suitable for dinner but then again, how often do i attend dinner?



how many ppl out there will starve to buy this bag above?? this is really an unreachable one.
u know how you 'admire', ok lah...envy those who carry designer bags? socialites, celebrities, media people, those who make the news, etc.

well, do you also know that these ppl get massive discounts to buy these designer goods as well?? i heard that media ppl get 30% discount at stores worldwide. that is a lot! and of course, celebrities will get theirs for free. so i guess, with this information, there is no point 'envying' them. in fact, i am so pissed off knowing this!!!! makes me wanna think twice before i buy another bag....or i find someone who can get me discounts.

No comments: