Saturday, April 20, 2013

idle fingers and off i go down under

haiz....idle fingers made me lose some money again.

there i was, sitting this morning reading the morning papers. then my mind fleeted to my brother who was having his holiday in bandung, indonesia this weekend.....and the next thing i knew, i was thinking about my own 2 weeks break at the end of may.
i still had no plans..... hmmmm..... maybe i should go to bandung too. but then the question came, who would i go with? i did not want to go to bandung alone.

then what about australia to check on my cute nephew again although it was less than half a year since i last saw him. it was too soon right?

what the heck, just check airasia first lah.
and the above was the result i got. and the mind went boink! boink! boink! full gear!!!
oh no! cheap!!! how!!! straight away posted on fb to let my sister know....and she said...what was i waiting for?? so i called dad and he said i could go ahead since his trip to guangzhou, was not going to be at that time......and then five minutes later......all done.

i booked my tickets to melbourne. what a rush!
all just because of this killer smile:
how to resist??? so i guess in about a month's time, those cheeks will be within my reach and i am going to pinch them on all your behalves ok????

luckily i still have some aussie dollars left from my last trip, so i can save on a trip to the money changer. still recovering from the trip to japan. need to be strong not to shop in aussie again especially at the outlet stores. lol. i don't think there will be any sales at that time, so that is a relief. have thought of  a few places to go, so hope i am going to have a great winter down under. my first time there in winter and oh please, don't let me freeze.

i guess i will be meeting my friend whom i missed when he came back to the hometown last march then. haha....just sent him a photo of his mom preparing the delicious chicken chop meal shown below the other day.
yummy, hainanese chicken chop.....breast meat for me please. that friend of mine is now back in melbourne and he said it was my turn to visit since he did try to find me when he came back. and in my reply, i told him it was too soon to go back. well, i guess i have to eat my own words now.

oh, many have asked me about the chicken chop and i tell you, i have never eaten any better than this. it is grilled using coal and still done in the most traditional way. even the two pieces of toasts are grilled over charcoal fire. i think a plate of this chicken chop is around rm10.50. i did not know the exact price since i did not pay for this meal.

well, those who are interested, do make your way to tg malim. and if you know where yik mun pau shop is, that is where you will find E n L, masakan melayu restaurant. it is a simple restaurant with a few chairs and tables. do be patient if you are going to order chicken chop because they will start from zero preparing the dish for you. i usually stopped by earlier to make a booking and ordered first so i can get my chop at the decided time.

ok, with that trip to aussie decided, now i have to prepare my visa and do some shopping.
the above set is one thing i am helping my sister to get in conjunction with shiseido mother's day promotion. am hoping to drop by kl on labour's day to do all the shopping and also to watch iron man 3. i don't think i can find any other time.

it is about time i sit down to set the mid year exam papers and rush to make sure the kids are well-prepared.

well, the mid-year break is definitely worth toiling for.

4 comments:

Concrete Mixer Machine said...

Great info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon).

- Portable Concrete Batch Plant | Bitumen Sprayers | Bitumen Pressure Distributors

luxury bus rentals said...

I have read so many posts about the blogger lovers except this piece of writing is actually a pleasant paragraph, keep it up.

- rent car ahmedabad | car rental in gujarat | car hire in gujarat

Shopping Cart Applications Developers Ahmedabad said...

Attractive component to content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to say that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts.

- Custom Logo Design Ahmedabad | Corporate Logo Design Ahmedabad | Static Web Design Ahmedabad

legal services for exports said...

We are a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with valuable info to work on. You’ve done an impressive job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

- legal services for exports | franchise for exports