Thursday, April 10, 2014

simple joys of life

it has been a learning path that i trudge on when i accepted the new job.
going to all sorts of places and travelling on roads not taken before are some of the new adventures i embark on.
meeting people from different ranks and getting first hand information before others get it are quite interesting too.
my job deals with meeting people everyday and some days, it is fun, while one or two it can be annoying.
the most annoying one i have experienced was when i was asked straight in the face in a not so polite tone about my grade in the service as if belittling me for the job i am doing. but, i still kept that polite smile on my face to be diplomatic and answered the questions asked without much fuss. let them think what they want to think of it, that means i am in the power position if they think that i am a threat. i just need to make sure that i don't accidentally step on any tail and leave a bad impression of myself. that i will constantly remind myself to do everytime i step into the office.

luckily the job provides eye-opening experiences everyday and i marvel at the things i get out of it.
i am counting my blessings every day.

here are some nice photos.....well, they bring happy moments to me.....

the road up cameron highlands....well, i did not actually drive all the way to the top, but driving on this road did test my driving skills as it had drizzled before my trip. making every turn was a focused effort and i was asking myself when i was going to reach the destination i was heading after the 10th corner.

and my destination was really close to this waterfall one will definitely pass on the way up to cameron highlands if one takes the tapah road. it still looks as beautiful. everyone who has gone up cameron via this road can remember this waterfall. it is an indication that we are halfway there.

and that afternoon, i had a plate of fried maggi noodles with lemon tea listening to the sound of water flowing from the waterfall. but that evening, my head took some time to recover from the dizziness of all the left and right turns.

find happiness in little things....it will make life easier to go through.
love my moment finishing a packet of twisties while reading saturday paper.

jumping with joy when i saw this month's electricity bill!!! yahoo!!! subsidised by the government since it is less than rm20. i just make sure i turn off unused electrical appliances and only switch on necessary ones. and i guess now that the working hours are longer, i also spend less time in the house. hence, less electricity usage. i hope i will get free electricity again next month.

discovering new bracelet patterns.

and also discovering the most difficult one i have ever attempted.....and i vowed not to attemp another one unless someone offers me a high price for my workmanship and time spent making it.
it took me 30 minutes to complete this one here below:
you will see three sorts of patterns from different angles.
this is the side angle.

this should be the front.

and turn the bracelet to the back, you see this different arrangement of the bands.

thanks to one kid who went searching for patterns for me to make. i have a feeling that she will want me to make this for her once i have enough white bands. but that won't be that soon since i am really short of white bands.

well, tomorrow is the last working day of the week. yahoo!! am going to ipoh for lunch and run an errand. what will i have for lunch tomorrow??

No comments: