Sunday, June 09, 2019

EMINEM'S RAPTURE TOUR AT MCG, MELBOURNE

24 February 2019, Melbourne cricket ground. the first time ever i attended a rapper's concert. but this ain't no ordinary rapper. this is EMINEM we are talking about and what a maestro he proved to be.

there were a few pre-shows before Eminem appeared at 8:45p.m. as scheduled. boy was he on time. I only entered slightly earlier at around 6 and sat through hilltop's set. it was my first time hearing them and they ain't bad.

the star of the night was definitely the REAL SLIM SHADY himself and boy could he rap. it was non stop for 1 hour and 45 minutes and some die-hard fans sitting behind me could rap to every song in the list. salute.
the sound system wasn't bad too as I was sitting on the third tier of the stadium yet I could hear every single word clearly.



here are some videos I managed to record. my brother's record and to keep them short too so he could share them with his friends on WhatsApp. these are songs which I am more familiar with.











I can put another 'tick' in my bucket list.

No comments: