Sunday, November 05, 2006

gift of the gab

i am really envious of people who can speak their minds out without getting all tongue-tied in the public. this is really not my cup of tea. words just will not come out and there will that moment of uneasy silence waiting for someone to start the ball rolling.even if words do come out, the wrong thing will be uttered and i will feel so foolish and silly. wish i was an ostrich there and then and there was a hole in front for me to stick my head into.
maybe i feel intimidated and inconfident. sometimes u know that something, but when it comes out from your mouth, it turned into something else. i am just not trained to speak my mind out unless it is rehearsed.

'silence is golden'...how true this is. might just as well remain mysterious with a shut mouth and pretend to be shy (can u really pretend?)...ok and be shy [;)]. after all, the mysterious aura might just make moi more appealing.

6 comments:

-ernny- said...

I think it runs in the family la, this whole tongue tied business. I am also like that you know.Really,I sometimes find it really hard to put my thoughts into words.Sux big time right? >_<
grr.just blog it la.;)

mocha said...

eh... go join toastmaster... haha... sure can talk after that... hehehe

-ernny- said...

http://www.osoq.com/funstuff/extra/extra04.asp?strName=linsun!

escape2 said...

waaahahahaha....funny....so who is tracing me?? show yourself!
i haven;t time to try it out myself...when i go home later will do more with your name too...wonder what i will find

escape2 said...

toastmaster?? err..not a bad idea but that means going down to kl week in and week out! yikes! have to shelve the plan first
thanks

escape2 said...

runs in the family? ...at least for my side lah. your mom's side no lah..they are all so eloquent in their speeches!! i think you inherit something from that side. so use it and make me proud!