Tuesday, April 24, 2007

are you inspired?

Where or when does inspiration come to you?
lately mine comes at night when the silent creeps in and the whole world seems to be quiet except for my wandering mind. be it in the bedroom or the toilet, things and ideas will crop up. but to what extend the idea will work is another matter and of course you have to find that someone who is willing to listen to you first.
being away from work has created an emptiness in me where i have the time to think or not to think. ;P no worries about work the next day aaahhh...
this will come to and end soon...

p/s: do you bloggers find that since having a blog, u do more thinking like things u wanna publish and feel detached when u do not log in for quite a while?

3 comments:

mocha said...

wah... inspire to do what ar?? i hope its not something i wouldnt do... hahaha....

escape2 said...

hmm..let me see...
get ideas to plot against the administrative...
find a loop hole in the rules.....however, it all comes to no avail. the management did not follow what was stated in black and white. i have no more faith in them. they do not deserve any respect at all!!!
so is it something u will not do?

Unknown's said...

Mmmm..do more thinking about things I want to post??...not really...I post without planning... I also don't feel detached not logging in -- maybe I am too busy to feel detached :(