Monday, December 31, 2007

07 in retrospect

07 is a good for me i think. let me recap this so i have something to look back many years later when my memory fails me.
  1. turning 30
  2. getting a permanent symbol on the back a.k.a. tattoo
  3. having a 'sammi year'. concerts and idol chasing.
  4. love my travel. hong kong, beijing, singapore and cambodia.
  5. getting to know jason
  6. the blog continues to survive
  7. body is still healthy
  8. best friend got married and many friends have babies
  9. a smooth 07

hmm....my life is not that exciting eh when i can't reach 10 while recapping a whole year's events. or i just do not blow things out of proportion.

but i am glad that no bad stuff happen that makes me remember them till now. the only grudge i have is the fragile throat which gets sore and inflammed quite frequently. and the inflammation all leads to fever and sickness which i hate. i hope next year i will know how to deal with it.

No comments: