Monday, December 24, 2007

ho ho ho merry christmas



although i am not a christian, but let me just send my greetings to all since the festival is filled with peaceful and harmonious wishes for all.

HERE'S TO EVERYONE: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND MAY THERE BE PEACE FOR EVERYONE (yeah, tacky i know... what the heck)

oh, below is my christmas lunch. ppl have turkey with cranberry sauce but i have fried chicken breast with dunno what white sauce. hahaha. this was a good meal i had at chilli's bar at klcc today with jet. the other meal was big beef burger. his fries were good and so was my mashed potato. i am not really a fan of mashed potato (low-carb diet you see) but hey, this dollop you see on my plate was good! yummy! but too bad, both of us could not finish it. servings are really huge. wish everyone has nice meals too yeah!

No comments: