Saturday, March 22, 2008

boom bang

two days ago...

Shit shit shit shit.
There are times when accident will just happen and it is you who blatantly commit the fault without realizing what you are doing.
This happens to me.
Yup…my car…my first accident in this car.
I was reversing the car from my parking space in the field when I just keep on pressing the accelerator and banged onto the back of a hilux. What a fool. I checked the rear view mirror. Yes I did. But the hilux happened to be seen only on the left side rear mirror. My fault. Why did I have to go so far back? I just din know. By the time I realized what I was doing, there was already a loud bump. I really got a shock.
Quickly changed gear and got down from the car. The hilux, no problem. My bumper…u can see for yourself. I was just relieved that the other car was not hurt in anyway.

I still can’t figure out how I could be so blind. What was this force which made me step on the pedal?
Heart still beating fast when I thought of that. Hopefully the night’s sleep will kill this worry.



today...
rm 20 exchanged hands and my bumper is back to its place. phew! still no witness came out. waa...can't believe that no one saw me!!! shhhh!!!

No comments: