Friday, October 17, 2008

i can see blue island...what a life! mamma mia!

oooh...i have enjoyed myself watching the movie mamma mia! it was such an enjoyable experience and the songs are buzzing in my head now.
i am not a big abba fan, but i do know their songs due to the constant airplay.
man, those old geezers really stood out in the movie. this movie is more about them i think. of course you dun expect first class vocals from them but they did quite a credible job except for pierce brosnan. i think he has the weakest among all.

and ooh...the view of the island...brought tears to my eyes. it is sooo beautiful...beyond description. the island of skiathos. i wanna go holiday in greece!!! wish hard enough and be greedy....i want a wedding just like the one they have there!!! hahahaha!!! it is so carefree and everyone just throws caution to the wind. enjoy! live! celebrate! i am just a simple carefree spirit who can't be suppresed nor confined.

i am going to watch it again tomorrow with mom. she wants to watch it. live in the dream for another day.

but i still won't fork out those money to buy ticket to watch the musical that will be staged here at the end of the year. they can't bring that island here. haha... and i always have a feeling that they shortchange us when they bring their musicals here. had bad experience years ago watching on in putra stadium. sooo not impressed. but if there is any free ticket of course you will find me there. oopps....just remember..i won't be here. well, hope it will be good and do enjoy yourself if you are going. if you are not, just watch the movie again and again. and transport yourself to the blue island.

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness still another mile
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder of a fairy tale
You can take the future even if you fail
I believe in angels
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angels
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream
I’ll cross the stream - I have a dream

No comments: