Thursday, October 02, 2008

old and new all in one

hey hey hey...i am upbeat again. after the formatting...i am still able to find everything in the old files wor. including those in the admin user profile which i was not unable to do so when i was locked out.
all the previous files are saved in a folder 'windows.old' in drive C. so all is not lost. i get my movies back, my photos and all songs there. yeah! yippee!!
but i guess now there is some organizing to do lah...with old and new ones to sort out. blur sotong. luckily i have kahlam to guide me on msn. i panicked ah today when we couldn't establish the internet connection after we formatted. that is the most important use for the computer ah.

so now i have to learn to take good care of the pc...outside and inside. siew scolded me for formatting the pc so fast after we bought it. but what to do? i computer 'bak chi'. want me to go to safe mode?? waa....i dun even know how to go into safe mode in the first place ah. waahhahahaha....i know i am not alone right?

ok hug hug to my pc for its restoration.

No comments: