Wednesday, March 04, 2009

shorter than ri ri's


oh bugger, i have gone and cut my hair again!! and this time it ain't no trimming, it is complete overhaul baby!

snip snip snip! all gone. my hair now is shorter than rihanna's. hahha...she has grown hers long now especially the front part. let me see...mine will be a bit like posh spice aka victoria beckham's new short style if you have seen her recent photos.

my hair has not even reached shoulder length...and it was getting all out of place. now i only have a head of hair with no fly-away strands nor hair to tuck behind the ears. a malay colleague asked why did i cut? she said long hair was cute....blehh....i dun think the word 'CUTE' can ever be used to describe me. those who know me...am i CUTE??

well, i felt like a celebrity this morning walking along the corridor. hahaha...head's held high and every step was with confident. why not? i had heads popping out and wolf whistles. haha...yeah...some were standing there struck didn't know whether it was me. 'fresh',and 'yau yeng' are two comments i remember.
(let me just eliminate the tomboy ones from my head!)


and it is in a dark brown shade now. i think i will be walking around in this short hair thingy for a while. save on shampoo and it is a fuss free hair. just scrunge some wax and i am ready to go. just-out-of-bed look anyone?

2 comments:

rockysamsung said...

Taking pictures of your hair with black specs on? Like samseng lah wei!

escape2 said...

well, glasses or not...i memang samseng. hahaha