Tuesday, July 07, 2009

happy birthday to myself

i feel old....yes, this year, i am going to admit that i am climbing the hill. 32 feels old although you might not say so when u see me (ahem).

there is no special celebration or anything. it is very very lowkey with not much fanfare. there are many well-wishers even before midnight but yesterday, i was really dizzy and the head was spinning from practising the poco-poco dance (you can find it on youtube). hence, the phone was put on silent mode already and i hit the sack at 10.30p.m. even if i dun have headache, i would still switch off the phone. hahaha...i need my sleep. i can always thank ppl in the morning. dun worry, i really do appreciate those messages more than others. after all they waited...

anyway, what is my birthday wish? i can't think of one. i am just glad for everyday that i have and every sunrise that i can still see. the pic above was taken outside my house as i drove to work last saturday. beautiful isn't it?


well, i have some pieces of cake to help me get through the day. this piece is already in the stomach. the chips can wait. shun cheng gave me this. he sort of owes me the chips for few years already. cute boy.


this is given by colleague. will have it for lunch. have to attend a meeting at 2. sigh....a long working day no doubt.

and oh, we have the poco-poco session on the field today. it was fun and boy how i sweated. i am still in the same shirt and pants haha...too lazy to change and wash another set of clothes. but i am all dry now. i dun think i stink. it is more comfortable this way. take advantage of the system.

someone wanna buy me dinner later so i am also thankful for that.
that's it for the time being.

3 comments:

queen said...

HaPpY BirTHday 20_09!!!

kevtcs182 said...

Happy Birthday Escape...! The first from me :)

escape2 said...

thanks