Wednesday, July 29, 2009

potions needed

my sleeping potion yesterday but it did not really work. it only made me light headed and slightly dizzy and i fell asleep with scenes swimming in my head.
i want to be knocked out! i want to get my sound sleep! sleep is eluding me again...and i dunno why. am i too stressed?i doubt it. my brain just does not wanna rest.

i need another potion to curb the appetite too. i feel like sinking my teeth into a thick piece of fried chicken now. pms. this i know for sure. i have a feeling this will go uncontrollable so the trip to kfc for lunch for that burger is definitely unavoidable. the only solace is i am going jogging again later in the evening. so whatever guilt i feel for consuming those fried stuff will be assuaged. waaaaa!!!! the joys and perils of being a woman.

7 comments:

Audrey Koh said...

hehe.. try neat alcohol lah!!! beer no kick lah!!! or just FB n blog all night so we got more to read abt u! hehe.. hv u received anything yet?

PengPeng彬彬 said...

try MILO leh, always works for me. hmmmm KFC, i want KFC... nice yummy KFC, finger licking good !!

aniq said...

hiya! I remembered you dragged my arse out of bed and made me jog the entire length of North Holmes Rd one time (you might even forgot it) and we went for some what-its-name exercise back at christchurch for a week or two then i totally gave up while you pursued relentless! Yes m'm, I think you are one exercise machine last time. Then how come ur dwindling??? LOL
I still believe you got it in you - go woman! :)

Miss Mathew said...

lol! gurl..drink wine b4 u zzz..u'll zzz peacefully :)

Betty said...

yeah, i agree with miss mathew. wine is better. beer upsets ur tummy lah...exercising is another good way. A healthy one. I dont know bout u but if i'm too full just before sleeping i wont be able to doze off peacefully. I'm too bloated to do that then.

escape2 said...

aniq...that thing we did in the gym was called circuit training. take note yeah...can help you to lose those weight fast later.
i still do exercise but not as strenous. i have foot injury so can't exert too much pressure there. i wish there is a pool here. still love exercise and to sweat it out.
i remember that early morning jog. haha...those dew and long long grass in one of those fields. tak tahulah jalan sampai mana. that was the only time i went to that place.

escape2 said...

peng- i heard milo is not good...too heaty.
mm and tiee- yes yes yes will go for wine. ppl say a glass of wine is good for the body eh. so no harm nourishing myself while it knocks me out too.