Friday, September 11, 2009

happy morning

ok....so i am on a diet....but i won't deprive myself of all the good things in life right??

yesterday, sook hua came back from kl and brought me krispy kreme glazed doughnuts. yahoo!!!! i have been wanting to try it since it came to malaysia few months ago. i tried it once in gold coast and love it. some ppl said it is very sweet....yeah if you choose the others with different toppings. glaze is still ok.

so i brought the doughnut bag to work and opened it few minutes ago....and gosh...i did not expect to get 2!!! bonus!!! so i am having one now...and for lunch, i will have another one. i am sooo stingy for not sharing!!! it is realllly gooooddd....i must be really hungry.

and sweet cousin en sent me this.....hehe...nice. i will keep it...maybe i can put it in my handphone, notebook screensaver, etc.....
both of us wanna escape somewhere during raya weekend....but dunno where to go...haiz....
hmmh....a sign? look up at the clouds and find the answers???


4 comments:

BeaLee said...

your blog just escaped from my blog... i just realised that!!! hehehe

escape2 said...

hmmh..with such a name for my blog..no wonder kan. hahha...
well...at least i know you still remember me. sob sob sob

Miss Mathew said...

escape!!!! Next year Nov to Egypt. Interested? let me knw :)
p/s: whr to get omochi owh?looks yummy!

escape2 said...

eh yes yes yes yes yes yes....i wanna go egypt. how many days you plan to go blah blah blah....i am already saving money for that actually.'))

i think you can get omochi from chinese shops that sell mooncake. i found them in jusco last time too. my mom got this from morning market.