Tuesday, March 01, 2011

spinning till melbourne

my head is spinning now. whatever i said earlier did not count. this is sort of like a continuation of the previous post which i posted about 1 hour ago.

after i finished that earlier post, got a phone call from my sis in melbourne- airasia promotion for flights to australia has started. please start booking.

then my whirlwind round with airasia started. was booted out of the page a few times. luckily my maxis broadband went smoothly tonight. i would be tearing my hair out if it wasn't.

so after a few attempts, i finally managed to book my mom and her in-law tickets to melbourne on 28 november till 30 december for around rm1700 each. quite cheap, i bought 30kg luggage for them both ways. hahaa...i want my cherries!!!

the head is really spinning for real now and i feel kinda nauseous. trust me when i say i won't be drinking nescafe from the can for a long long time.

oh, mom gave me good news too. her in-law have 2 tickets for me to watch sammi cheng in genting highlands in march. yippeee!!!! i dunno which day but i am very very happy.

so i guess one good turn deserves another huh? ;P

2 comments:

c2minnie said...

so r u bringing me to watch Mi;-)what type of ticket is that? VVIP?

good karma bring good things

btw r u going to spore love mi more again?

escape2 said...

i wish lah vvip. i think the ticket is around rm100 to rm200.
dunno whether my mom coming along with me. after all, it was she who helped me asked for the ticket. hahah...anyway, if mom is not going, quin is next in line ah.
i am waiting for your response regarding the singapore trip actually ;P
u kept quiet, i also keep quiet.