Wednesday, September 14, 2011

pampering wednesday

aaahh...i had a very pampering wednesday and it was so good. i purposely forgot all about work and let myself loose for a facial session. boy do i need one because it has been almost 2 years i think since i had my last facial. haiz.....

so imagine how 'dirty' and clogged my skin is. and i just ended a period of breakouts due to the monthly hormonal change too. so imagine all the squeezing to get those stubborn dirt out.
looking for a facial that suits you is not an easy thing, and i am glad that i went for this one. i am definitely going to stick with her because i like what she did and it is so convenient too. she is just behind my house here in bidor.

i only did a basic facial with no special massage or anything, but i had 2 masks. i was charged rm55. a very reasonable price. she said that she would only do more on my face after a few more sessions to make sure it is properly cleansed first.

she also told me about a lady masseuse next to her house. for a full-body massage, it costs only rm30 if i go to her house. if i ask her to come to my house, i only add extra rm5. cheap right??? i am going to get this massage soon. i have to pamper myself a bit lah.

and....while i was there, it rained very heavily....so......i choose to stay back and had my first manicure. yup, my first one. the manicure costs rm40.
mask for my hands

tada-...i chose dark brown.

how i wish all the colours on the shelves are mine. i got some tips too on how to make my nail polish last longer. that is why i love her so much. she just shares whatever she knows and answers all my questions.

you are not supposed to shake the bottle of nail polish because that will oxidize it. just roll the bottle between your palms and you are done. dun even put it in the refrigerator because it will make it hard faster. as for those opi shatter nail polish, she says it is not worth getting because it will harden when you have just reached half bottle. so it is a waste of money.

by the way, thanks to all the encouragement and care i get too from friends far and near. thanks for leaving messages here- aniq and fely. siblings who always listen whenever i complain. and not forgetting ex-students too.

i got 2 more jelly mooncakes today. thank you chinyau. not sure if you are reading this. the yellow one is pumpkin with corn filling while the green one is green tea with red bean filling. arigato!

i will take things easy for sure. but shopping??? haha....that is not my way of relieving stress for now. i am SAVING...yes, saving really hard. one thing good about announcing it here is i dun want to eat my own published words if i fail. i am saving to buy that notebook. so no pain no gain. i am determined to get that notebook before the year ends. gambateh!!!!

No comments: