Monday, May 28, 2012

it's the baby's fullmoon

it is my nephew's fullmoon today and his uncle (brother-in-law's brother) brought a roast chicken and 2 red eggs over.

from ayamas of course.
see, one roast chicken which will be eaten at dinner and 2 eggs.

wow, the kind of packages they have nowadays to commemorate special events. i wonder if kfc will come up with something too since chinese usually give chicken for special occasion. nowadays, you have ppl bringing buckets of kfc on all souls' day for the dead ancestors.

today is a freaking hot day. with the fan blowing directly at me, my scalp is still emitting beads of sweat. without the fan, i will be all drench. the beads of sweats just come out as if i have just finished a work-out session.
the sky seems dark outside, please let the rain come. how am i going to get my sleep and wake up refreshed for my trip to midvalley tomorrow???!!!!

No comments: