Sunday, June 03, 2012

off to my second week of holiday- facilitating

one week of holiday is already over.

tomorrow is the beginning of the second week and tomorrow is the day i have to check-in to a youth leadership camp i am volunteering in. well, the campsite is not far, just in tapah, but i hardly know the condition i will be sleeping in. yes, that is my main concern.

since i will only be facilitating, there will be those who are more experienced to guide me, a newbie. yucks, a newbie, it scares me when i am this old and still a newbie.

so this camp i am in, sufes camp, there are dorms, pavilions and tents to sleep in. where will i sleep? we have been reminded to bring sleeping bag. aaahh!!! my nightmare!!!

my cousin has been to this camp 9 years ago and he said it was infested with mosquitoes and his tent was flooded when it rained.

the weather has been a nightmare too these few days. it is extremely hot hot hot and my sinus of course is acting up. the nose is flowing like an open tap. i hope it won't happen in the camp....or i will be known as the facilitator who has the flu.

that reminds me, i better bring lots of tissue paper just in case.

yeah, packing is almost done. i am going to bring a pail, washing detergent and some hangers too. i don't care that the others are not planning to wash their clothes for the 6 days they are there. i can't take it. anyway, since i am driving alone there, the car has plenty of space for even a mattress. okok...i am not bringing that. but the keys to my rented house in bidor will definitely be in the bag....who knows...it is just a short drive away.

look forward to some photos yah. i will be bringing my camera there to 'document' my experience.

so have a good week, to you and to me.

No comments: