Saturday, June 16, 2012

parcel time

whoever out there does not like receiving parcels raise your hand???

i am definitely not raising mine. i love signing acceptance forms hehee.....but in this post, it was mom who signed all the forms as i was away in the camp when they arrived.

first:
a new vacuum cleaner which i got using the treatpoints from my credit card. it is for the rented house in bidor. it is so difficult to sweep the girls' hair on the floor. so this vacuum is really apt for a lazy person like me. very convenient indeed.

second: oohhhh laa llaaaaaahh..............my first PRADA!!!!

p
r
a
d
a

hmmhh............not so great deal lah......

it is sent all the way from the USA....... all the way from a museum.................


haha. the metropolitan museum of art ;D

see.....i told you it is a prada.........

okok.....it is a prada which is not usable nor wearable. it is just a shoe ornament made in conjunction with an exhibition they have at the museum. the shoe is smaller than my palm. but i guess it will be a collectible.....one day.

gosh.....am i turning into a hoarder??

hmmh......these coming photos show things which are yet to arrive and are at different parts of the world ;P

hello kitty from mcdonalds singapore ;P hahaha.....thank you thank you to my meal eater who had weekly mcd meals just to get me these. these dolls are already selling at high prices on ebay. so if i am short of money, i know where to go to. i wonder when i will get them. will definitely not take them out from the plastic bags.

and from singapore, we now go to australia.

first birthday present ;) thanks to my sis, brother-in-law and nephew whom i have yet to hold and see with my own two eyes. he is really really adorable. i actually have plan to get the pen one of these days, but they beat me to it with their thoughts and generosity. so thank you very much you guys. i hope the ink is really smooth.

ooh....and these books.....also from australia. a sister of my colleague sent them to her after she read them, and now, they come to me. haaa.....it has been a long long time. mills and boons, aka Modern Bible. kekeke.....a name coined by my form 3 english teacher. yup, they were my secondary school reading. i heard that the stories nowadays are raunchier. they will make great holiday reading materials hahaha.....

who will i give these books to after i have finished them?? i wonder if my sis is interested......that means, from australia to malaysia, these books are going back to australia again. what a cycle.

i can't just mention the adorable nephew and not post his photo right?? cute mou??? he looks soo sooo chubby in this photo....but i dun think he is that chubby. it is the gap jacket that makes him so big and wide. the first time he smiled in so many of the photos taken. he looks like a doll!!!

3 comments:

jiin said...

Miss Lim, the Hello Kitty's toy!!!!!!!!!! so sweet~ I want the Swarovski!!! The last Pica is also a parcel? He look like a toy!! so cute~

escape2 said...

haha...jiin....tell your mom to get the pen from you for your birthday. you can find it in swarovski store in klcc.
the last picture? wakakaka.....i wish he is a parcel sent all the way to malaysia. my nephew is so cute hor?? ;P

grey hair said...

Fantastic collection. I can see you buy good stuff.