Wednesday, August 08, 2012

black bitter salty broth

my supper for tonight. a dark herbal broth that tasted bitter and salty. i dunno what it is, but anything that is bitter and dark should be good for you.

i am feeling much much better now after taking a rest last night. cancelled my class and i got lots of questions asking me why i cancelled. gosh, they just refused to believe that i could get out of sorts. i had a headache, was dizzy and recovering from a flu. heck, my neighbour even came and check on me. hahaha.....and she later offered to buy me that broth in the picture. how sweet. however, the shop was already closed when she went out for dinner, so i did not get it last night.

the broth tonight is from quin who volunteered to help me get it. i am taking it sip by sip. it is not something you want to gulp down.

saw some photos of queues outside a few baskin robbins outlets on facebook and queues actually started forming half an hour before they were to give free junior scoop of ice-cream for dato lee chong wei's feat at the olympics. crazy. a friend of mine got no 770. so imagine how many more will join the queue when the time came. the free ice-cream will be given from 8 to 10pm. good luck to those who are waiting.
i am going to continue resting here while watching some live feed from the olympic park online.

good night.

No comments: