Tuesday, October 16, 2012

e-shopping tuesday

my parcel has arrived.....and yes, i am home in tm.

it is a free day, hence i decided to head back in the afternoon. come home and spend time on the computer kakakaka....

well, the initial plan was to go swimming at bukit beruntung golf resort but the sky opened and rain poured down in sheets before i could reach the club, hence it was a wasted drive.

and i started sneezing once i reached home. i have a feeling that it is the air-cond in the car and then the change in weather when i got down. haiz....i am sneezing non-stop now. hope the condition will improve when i wake up tomorrow morning for the drive back to work.

ok, back to the parcel. it is a dress from fashionvalet.com
read about the website from sunday star and surfed around. then found this dress i really like on discount. so credit card out, details keyed-in, voila, dress reached me in 2 days. aaahh....the convenience of internet shopping.
and the dress fits me nicely and i felt like a princess wearing it. hahaha.....it is made for me all right. no place too loose nor too tight. lucky for me the website put their clothes sizes in UK size as well, so it made it easy for me as i know my UK size well. ok, if you want to know,  it is 8.

the thing that attracted me to the dress is the embroidery. that clinched the deal but of course the embroidery was not obvious on the website.

but once i got the dress in my hand, i can take this photo to show you all. so now, i have to sew lining before i can wear that out. yup, unfortunately the dress is not lined so all those eyelets give you a view of what i am wearing underneath. i don't want to buy another piece of camisole or petticoat to wear with the dress nor am i going to have holes poking through my dress without a lining. will get someone to do that for me. yeah, pay extra again but i don't mind.

the above is another piece of baju kurung which i got from zalora.com and which i have altered to a narrower cut on the body.  everyone said it was so fitting and asked me if i tailored it. heehhee.....mom and aunt said it was like wearing pyjamas but my colleagues actually praised me in it including the men. the material is linen and that is what made me buy it.

hmm.... will internet shopping be my new obsession?? naaaa.....i am still going to shop at the shops. i think i will stop surfing for clothes online for this year.

right now, i am anticipating queueing up outside a certain shop to get my hands on a collaboration collection with a designer come november. kekeke....i have already seen photos of the campaign and i so love the pants. hope the prices are reasonable. will give more updates once i have planned my shopping. kekeke.

ok, time to hit the bed to stop the running nose. it is a cold cold night and a wet wet one too. hope tomorrow will be a dry one but the hope is not that high since it is the nine emperor gods festival now. rain is predicted to come for all 9 days. horror!!!

No comments: