Saturday, October 20, 2012

no michael to make my saturday

haiz.....the person is here in tm but the heart is somewhere in kl.
today is the only day of the week when the sun still shines so freaking brightly.

there will be no michael bolton for me.  nobody to accompany me ....well, although i do have friends who are going...but they will be with their own lovers and gang. i think i am thinking up a lot of excuses of not going instead of going. chaik!
actually  my main concern is driving alone to and fro klcc. with the fickle weather and high possibility of super heavy downpour, it is really dangerous for driving. being alone in the car will render me uncapable of dealing with the situation calmly. so i am making a safe decision.

ok...don't think anymore.

to some updates this week.

i finally got the bracelet a friend helped me buy in singapore from h&m's collaboration with anna dello russo. it was sent all the way to kl via another friend and picked up by my cousin in klcc. talk about journey.
it is huge huh? slightly loose on my arm but i can always push it higher to let it stay there. i love the shiny surface of the oval piece in front of the bracelet. i can really see a reflection of myself there and use it as a mirror. not sure how i am going to wear it yet, but this bracelet is definitely a keeper. even the box is worth getting.

next, moving on to my blood test result. basically everything is fine with me except the red blood cells count as you can see here:
see the 3 highlighted lines?? well, they are lower than the normal count and hence i have high possibility of getting anaemia. actually i have expected this since i started to feel numbness in my limbs this year. my blood circulation is not something to be proud of.

another highlighted line in the blood test report is the one above. LDL- cholesterol level is slightly high but there is nothing to worry about since the ratio in the end is within the acceptable limit.

so what am i going to do about the blood cells and circulation??

well, the answer is in these 2 boxes.
i am recommended to take supplements that have vitamin b6, b12 and folic acid for iron deficiency and also ginkgo biloba to improve blood circulation. i told dad to get them from the pharmacy today.

don't think i will be taking them for long term. i am to take a tablet each daily.

but i will not start the ginkgo biloba so soon as it may increase the tendency of bleeding. i need to arrange a visit to the dentist first next week before i start taking the tablets. i am only going for a refilling but i don't want to take the risk. i guess i have to be more careful once i start this supplement, to avoid cuts especially.

ok...while i wait for the heavy downpour to come to make me feel better about not making the trip to kl, i am going to 'imagine' that i am already attending michael bolton's concert by watching this:

i will be serenaded by him for 90 minutes and end my saturday on a high. psss....someone already told me that it is raining heavily in kl now. kekekeke....

No comments: