Saturday, August 24, 2013

a thing here and there from germany

my aunt is back from germany....and that only means one thing....hahahah.....my online shopping loot is back!

it totally did not cross my mind, until i reached home on friday and saw all the  boxes on the table. wakakaka....happy happy.

first up: swarovski.
a packet of loose crystal comes with my purchase. last time i got a bag of multi-coloured crystals, now just blue and green. but still nice.

bangle....this was an unplanned purchase, just to make up the amount to get free shipping.
not that bad....am beginning to like it.

this is the ring i wanted....and got. i thought it was going to be slightly bigger, but it was ok lah. really shiny and quite regal.

next, from net-a-porter.
compared to those from swarovski, this one is more muted right? i feel the same too....but i hope i will be wearing it and making it worth the price i pay for lah.

got a free measuring tape for my purchase too.

next, no more accessories. it is my health supplements.

this is something new that i am going to try knee. my aunt recommends this and i also trust the brand lah since i have tried its products before.

it has 16667mg of glucosamine sulfat in every 100g powder, i think this is higher than the normal pills that i see. it also has 8890mg chondoritin sulfate in every 100g. so i think it is sufficient already.
and another thing is, it is in powder form.....so i am going to add one scoop to the drink below.

i miss my activize drink!! yummy. so i am going to kick coffee out in the morning. a glass of this with my glucosamine included, i bet i am ready and energised to start the day. i do feel better with activize. just too lazy to get it from malaysia since it is cheaper in germany. not sure if it is cheaper in aussie. but one thing for sure, aussie has that joint health product and malaysia does not. so let me try it first, if it works, i will get my supply from australia next time.
keep my fingers crossed.

ok, time to sleep. just gave my aunt a tutorial on how to complete a level in jelly glutton game on fb. haha.....geng leh. have a good sunday.

No comments: