Saturday, July 05, 2014

it is time to get older....

gosh, hate the way i am feeling now. i am so groggy, sleepy and tired. blame it all on fifa world cup........and i did not even watch it! damn!!

i was actually undecided whether to watch the quarter finals matches yesterday and in the end, i was even thinking about that unmade decision while tossing and turning the whole night. dad stayed up to watch the first one where germany played. i was actually more interested in brazil's one which was at 4a.m. gosh crazy to wake up just to watch a match.

i went to sleep before midnight as i watched man's semi-finals of wimbledon. don't tell me to go to sleep now....sort of early at 9p.m. although i have to wake up before 9 tomorrow morning. am planning to watch more tennis tonight after mom finished watching her singing competition on astro.

work has been going smoothly this week. i am so glad that things are turning out fine. so far so good. in fact, i am even proud of the way i am handling some cases. this week was the first time a 'client' actually cried in front of me. gosh, i felt so bad but she said it wasn't me. it was just pressure from work and the working place and she did not have anyone to channel her stress to. hence when i was there, she got to talk to me and it all came out. i felt slightly jittery at the beginning because i was worried that i would make the situation worse but luckily, it went quite well. i did not falter or make any stupid blunders. so what a relief. it was a sign to me that i am handling my job well and now i have a new motto- it is always about them. yup, it is not about me in this job, it is about them and their needs and what i can do to help them. i do have stubborn ones as well but those who have used my suggestions did thank me and told me how my ideas help them. keeping my fingers crossed everytime i see my clients that things will go smoothly and there are improvements in their work.

on another note, i won't be celebrating my birthday in school come monday. it will surely be a more quiet affair although the wall on facebook has started to fill with birthday wishes. gosh, 2 days in advance....i will have enough time to write thank yous for all the wishes though. hahaha.

had the first celebration on friday with an ice-cream cake already. i can always rely on these kids. mom says they are the most thoughtful ones and also another group on sunday. well, let's see tomorrow. kih kih kih.
i also had free french mani and pedi from my beautician. it was my first time doing french using gel polish and i really like it. let's see how long it can last.

and let me share this photo before i end the post:
hello kitty x tokidoki figurines from shell. i have managed to collect 6 out of the 10 designs. 4 more to go. luckily i have kids who want the extra ones that i got. it is so difficult to collect the different designs because these figurines are in black boxes. luckily i have very friendly and helpful staff from the gas station who put their magic touches and picked the boxes for me while watching fascinated as i unbox each of them after paying. am going to visit them again on monday to get the rest. that also means more junk food in the house. bad bad bad.

how am i going to lose the weight i have put on due to the idle working lifestyle nowadays? gosh, i am really unfit. i really want to workout vigorously and feel all energetic again. going for a walk is not my idea of working out but that is the only thing i can do on the road. sigh. really miss running. that is why it is necessary for me to go for that surgery if i am to have my knees working for me again. just waiting for the right time now. end of the year? to be decided then with a check at the bank balance too.

No comments: