Friday, January 12, 2007

(i am writing this at the dictation of Atticus Lim)

hello people of the world! i am Atticus Lim and i want you to keep on looking at this blog and have a look at every picture on this blog. i am nine and i am the ruler of the world. i want you to obey my orders. read the famous five, and garfield. they are very good books. i want to tell you i am from Australia, Melbourne, Kew, Stawell Street. i will not tell you my number and i have a very nice house. a pool and a trampoline. i like my computer and tv includin the dvds. my favourite dvd is jurassic park. i have seen 1, 2 and 3. i want you to obey my order by watching it. hmm..let's see, let's see..stop that!! stop that Escape...whatever your name is!!!
now, be good. i want you to write what i say or else i shall hang you. this is my cousin ah jet, the one who is trying to be the main person. i want you to know that i have a very good teacher at my school called Miss Sonia Hawking and my new teacher for 2007 is Cheryl Griffn. she used to be a librarian. my favourite place in australia is my house. my favourite place in my house is my room. my favourite place in my room is my bed. my favourite in my bed is under the covers. my favourite under the covers is at the right top hand corner. my favourite place at the right top hand corner is at the bottom left hand corner.
i love reading doraemon. my friend, robert xiao loves it as well. he is the one who has read the most doraemon because it is in japanese and i dun understand that language. so i haven't read as much as him but i still like it.
(he has gone down to get a bottle of water for me...oh..how much longer is he going to dictate??!!!)
shut up Escape to escape!
i like my pool because i like swimming. i order you to swim. now i must go. escape is being "!££$%&*£$£!!!!



No comments: