Friday, January 05, 2007

sob! sob!

sigh, what a start to 07. it is only the 5th day of the new year and i have already made my first visit to the clinic!!!
i have lost my voice!! came out from the clinice with cough mixture, vitamin c, flu pills, and antibiotic. was supposed to get a bottle of saline gargle too but they ran out of stock! horror!! so these few days i am going to be really passive and keep my mouth zipped...how sad.
my second resolution seems to be having some obstacles here. how can i work and get the money i want if i cannot even utter a sound??!!!!!
i woke up in the middle of last night and had trouble even swallowing saliva. the throat inflammation must be really bad...waaa......!
i want to cry...i want to get my voice! can't even cry because it will make things worse!

6 comments:

-ernny- said...

Aiyohh, what happened lar? Was thinking of calling u somemore. Hope u get better soon! Dont' talk too much. xx

escape2 said...

i have cancelled all the activities for the weekend. will remain idle and mute :8

Unknown's said...

Sure. Come whenever you want! Btw, how come I don't see Sammi's photos in your blog? You dislike her now?

Unknown's said...

ah~~
I wrote at the wrong headline @_@
Anyway, you know what I meant.

escape2 said...

MiMi Cheng?? cannot put here lah....i am not going to sing adoration for her here ah...no way!!! hehe...i am still a fan...but she has been keeping such a low profile nowadays. so there is nothing to put about her here loh

Unknown's said...

Why? Why not? This is you here? (How come she changes now to Mimi?)