Saturday, January 06, 2007

thank you


what a saturday it was!! been staying idle and quiet as planned and managed to get some work done.
i finished reading a book too. the title is the finer points of sausage dogs by alexander mccall smith. man, it is really bone tickling. that main character is really like a mr bean character reincarnated in word form. i hope to get his other best seller too: the no 1 ladies' detective agency. i heard it is even funnier.
i finished catching up the korean series my delighful girl chun hyang as well!! waaaa..i sat in front of the computer for about 8 hours!! i laughed, i cried, i wanted to kick the bad guy, etc. so yes, i am a sucker for funny romantic korean series.and why do they always have good looking protagonist??!!!!!
here, i would like to take the opportunity to those who have shown care and concern for me regarding the bad throat. thank you all!! some even promised to bring me medicine...ooo...i am touched. thank you from the bottom of my heart. i promise not to scream, yell, bawl, chatter, throw a fit, and others that will harm my thoat!!!

2 comments:

Unknown's said...

Hello,
Even I in Taiwan know that you have sore throat!! Did I tell you I had a chance to visit Kaoshiung last year? Found that it is indeed a very romantic city -- pity, when you came it was running -- so, another reason to visit me again :D

escape2 said...

hehe...that is the wonder of a blog!!
hmmmkaohshiong..yeah..romantic, we were under the umbrella a lot! haha...sure, there are so many parts of taiwan i have not explored...so is that an invitation again? wink wink