Monday, February 23, 2009

love hurts

This must be the effect of gossip girl taking over me.
I am not sure what I will be rambling about but this thing is just in my head now.
How does one love and not be hurt? How can one love so freely? How can one have so many partners and act nonchalant at the same time?

Being in love is a courageous act I think. One needs to pour his or her heart’s contents out for the other. There is no such thing as loving someone half-heartedly. How can one control that? If you are in love, you should be suffused in love. The lovey-dovey feeling should be there and it will warm the cockles of your heart. You will feel like you are walking on air or floating. When you think of that person, it should bring a smile to your face.

Is my description on target? Nooo….not that I am in love at the moment but that is what I think a person in love should feel.

I am a coward and I dun think I will ever find love or open myself up to anyone. Once you do, you will only make yourself more vulnerable to hurt or whatever that might come your way. And I cannot do that. I will love whole-heartedly and I will be over concerned about things. I will be so blinded by love that I will lose direction and lose footing on the firm ground. In one word, again I am a ‘coward’.

You will say tat being in love will open a whole new world. Yeah… a whole new world of emotions no doubt. And the world will be flooded by them. Why am I so cynical? And u thought that I was a free spirit who would go with the flow. I know I am not that spirit as much as I wanted to be. I will love conservatively if I love…if I ever love.

Until the next movie or series affects me … I am signing off now.

Xoxo
escape

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"it's better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all.."

haha.. quoted it from somewhere la.. didn't remember the source already.. love and be loved.. hurt and got hurt.. life should be full of highs and lows, not just a single flat line.. take a guess.. from where i come from, a flat line means..? :)

kevtcs182 said...

wow...that's a good quote. i like it. you're really answering.

kevtcs182 said...

the comment is to mu fan cum unfit doc in training. :0

Anonymous said...

wow.. i got a comment and it's not even my blog.. :p

escape2 said...

okok...all points noted. so let's live and love life.

kevtcs182 said...

hooray dear escape!