Sunday, February 15, 2009

V's day...

the first word that croaked out from my mouth that day was 'F**K'. the clock was showing 7a.m. and i was still in bed! it was sports day! i should have been in school at that time and there i was jumping out of bed as fast as i could and rushing in the toilet. did i accidentally switch off the alarm? then why did my housemate not knock the door of my room till it came crashing down?? i was confused.

but luckily i still made it on the field 15 mins later and found a good spot to park my car. i was fast eh. luckily i had packed all my things the night before and all i had to do was grabbed them as i ran down the stairs. early planning saved the day.

and what a day it was...under the sun till 2p.m.! yeah, the whole event only ended at 2! it was the longest sports day ever! but i had fun...migling with the young ones and feeling young all over again. haha... i guess i am hiding in this cloak of youth...i think i can be young again when i am surrounded by them. and i had fun too being made to feel important by being consultant to all those who needed help regardless of team colours. see...i am so unbias.


my voice could still perform some tasks like shouting and cheering for the tug-of-war teams and giving advice and orders but that was because i kept dunking my throat with water...6 bottles of 700ml sky juice all in all. and oh, chewing gum to keep the throat wet. but everyone who heard me said the voice was sexy so i guess...my condition has not improved at all till today.



a bottle of 'loh hon gor' from dear alex. he promised this on thursday and voila, on friday morning, it was on my table at 7a.m. dun be jealous....

our uniform for the day. the boss wants everyone to look like a team and this is the colour selected in the hurry to get it out by saturday. eeeewww right?? reminded me of a traffic cone. and the material was sooo hot and stuffy....no ventilation at all. luckily the colour when paired up with a black pants still looks ok. it will remain in the closet until the next time when there is another order to be in it again.

my newly acquired tan..hmmh...the photo makes it look a bit lighter. i am dark! and the nose is tanned...haha...the only place on the face which is redder because i was in my shades all the time.

and this was my lunch on valentine's day. no chocolates and no flowers. only 2 wishes from kind hearted souls hehe...i am bad too, i din wish anyone. i had this meal at 4p.m. and that was my meal for the whole day besides 2 pieces of raisin bread i had and 2 curry puffs in the mid morning. what a good way to loose weight. i was just too full with the amount of liquid i filled my body with. the chicken rice was take-away after sports day was over and the tart was bought by mom.
and mom also got me these to cure the dry throat. i dun really have a sore throat but i lost my voice. mom also made me a concoction made from preserved lime...its colour was awful like murky drain water..but it tasted sourish and salty...yummy. another glass please...

and last but not least...the only photo of the day's event: darlie advertisement?? i am proud of all of u and many others not captured here.

3 comments:

kevtcs182 said...

you remind me of my hari sukan.... what memorable photo. and your croak and tanny description really makes me laugh. hope you'll get well soon. happy valentine day!

Miss Mathew said...

U can def pass as a form 5 gurl!!! I am sooo green right now! hehe...get well soon dear:)

escape2 said...

miss mathew...ur comments made my day. what a way to start monday morning. heheeh....thanks. will try to talk less..but with sports meet district level...err...we will see