Friday, October 09, 2009

ready...get set....

ok....i am getting ready to zoom to kl. i can envision myself with the shopping list going into that specific place to look for my stuff. so i guess i might finish by dinner time....if i dun take time browsing at clothes that is.

will even go to ikea to get the billy bookcase myself. why depend on someone else? ikea is only closing at 11 today...yeah, it is going to be tiring since i woke up at 6a.m. and the day will only end at midnight, but what the heck. shopping is exhilarating. it will keep me on my sore feet.

so keeping my fingers crossed that things will go smoothly. so far so good. no feather is flustered yet. once flustered, will be horrible. i need to keep my sight on my visions. haha....yeah, i am the type who needs to envision the plans then i will feel confident that they will go as planned.

1 comment:

Audrey Koh said...

DID U GET BILLY YET? LOL.. ;-)